New NWN2 screenshots/videos

Discuss Obsidian's sequel to NWN
Tunari
Asia
New NWN2 screenshots/videos

Post by Tunari » Wed May 03, 2006 12:00 pm

Here is a link to a post at NWC by Kalia D.
Apparantly some new videos and things on NWN2. I'll need to look at it from work, hopefully I can access this other site from there. The videos are like 100mb or something. I had to register, only took a minute, and then the content pops up. It's the NWN Warcry website.

http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/f ... ldid/0.htm

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Post by Guest » Wed May 03, 2006 1:42 pm

Ok, at work, just browsing those screenshots!! ave you all seen these ones? I can't get over those. I can't believe those are actual screenshots..they look so good, like artists renditions or something. The colors, details, ceilings!! lol

Have to check out the videos next.

woo hoo!! :D

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Wed May 03, 2006 1:43 pm

oops, that was my post. I swear I had just logged in! lol

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Wed May 03, 2006 3:58 pm

Pretty neat video of the ingame action. :D Shows the details, blood flying in melee! lol Some of the spells etc.. Creatures look good, some spiders and maybe a dire wolf I think.

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Wed May 03, 2006 7:17 pm

Stuff looked great, especially the outdoor scenes. Only two gripes really - I hope they work a little more on the spider. It seemed like it's legs weren't moving, but were just dragging along. Also, I know the "dancing around" in combat in NWN 1 got some criticism, but in NWN2, without that, it looks a little weird - swing your sword, and then just stand there waiting to swing again.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Tue May 09, 2006 4:22 pm

Here's a couple more things posted by Kalia D. One's a prerendered NWN2 trailer movie, fun to watch. And she has some more stills posted at the Warcry site as well, the 2nd link in her post.

http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/f ... ldid/0.htm