Roleplay for May 11, 2005 session

This forum is for in-character discussion.

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!
Roleplay for May 11, 2005 session

Post by Venture » Wed May 04, 2005 8:59 pm

You stand outside of Waley's residence, rested and ready to continue your journey west towards Karom's Fall. The forest rests quietly about you, silent but for the chirps of crickets, and the occassional call of woodland animals.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Wed May 04, 2005 10:24 pm

*Asia bounds around in her panther form. Running around freely and playing with Silk helps her forget about the events that just transpired.*
Can't believe he would do that.......must have been a lot of gold. It had better be. That is just beyond low....he could have at least offered more. *bounding past Bree, nearly tripping her, she runs in and out of the others* I am just going to forget about the whole thing...at least for now. *leaping acrossed the path close enough to graze Wilks and hopes it throws him off balance enough for him to faceplant into the dirt*
This one is already annoying, what kind of idiot falls for his greasy cheap lines of flattery, hmmm well, Bree certainly seems takin in by him...figures. *she bounces into the trees and silently plods along on padded paws for the next moment to leap out and knock someone off balance*...I am going to force myself to have some fun here. The betrayal, the village filled with Black Circle fighters...nearly killed us. Where'd they keep coming from? Gads!! There must have been twenty of those morons running around. Couldn't throw a rock without hitting one...and since I was out of spells and exhausted..that's about all I was capable of doing... fun fun fun..need some fun *leaping off a branch Asia clears the path and takes a playful swat at the top of Lind's bow as she clears the top of him and darts into the woods on the other side of him.* *Asia pads along silently in the shadows waiting for the next fun opportunity to take her mind off everything serious that happened that day..*

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Nitricity
Skotch Bippins

Post by Nitricity » Tue May 10, 2005 3:26 pm

*You see Skotch come strolling over the horizon in his characteristic care-free stroll, but something isn't right. Immediately you notice his giant flask, the one which was always a tad too big for him, gone from his belt, then you realize he keeps checking behind him. He notices you long after you notice him, and hastens his speed, waiting until he's nearby before he begins speaking...*

Blooder Black Circle stole me $#&^ flask! I'm swearin if I'm seein that bloody fool who even thought ter touch me belt I'll skew 'n gut 'em...

*he looks behind himself again before he continues*

So eh... saw Simon goin... thadaway? *he points behind himself* Said yer all drove 'im off... told me yer were over 'ere 'n all... didn't want ter speak much 'o it though... I mean I didn't like der ogre much either but chasin 'im off wit a stick's a little 'arsh dont yer think?

lindalas
Lindalas d'Ebo

Post by lindalas » Wed May 11, 2005 12:49 am

Lindalas looks down at his somewhat shaky right hand. He speaks softly to no-one in particular.

I can't believe I shot that boy. I knew there might be trouble but I only meant to keep the bow ready. When I heard HER voice I just panicked. That is not like me.

He shakes his head and tries to think of something else ... this is when out of no where a black shadow sweeps over his head and almost knocks the bow out of his hand. Within seconds an arrow is on the string and the bow pulled back ...

Asia!! Cut it out or I'll put an arrow in your pretty fur!!

Relieved that it wasn't another one of those demons, or worse, Lindalas again lowers the bow and returns the arrow to the quiver. He looks up and sees Skottie approach and notices the absent flask.

Skottie! Good to see you sober for once! What happened? Did a demon steal your ale?

Having Skottie to pick on immediately lifts his spirits and lets him forget the boy and the demons, if only for a little while.[/i]

Nitricity
Skotch Bippins

Post by Nitricity » Wed May 11, 2005 11:27 am

Skotch, missing the pun, rambles on about how some "bloody drunk hooligan" stole his flask and his effort to retrieve it....

...And then when I 'ad 'im cornered, guess 'ho show up? Der bloody blackest circle yer ever seen! Ugly guy too... 'kinda like der... eh wait a minute... what'd yer do to Simon anyways? 'e seemed pretty upset, wouldn't be suprised if 'e ain't ever gonna come back

Skotch looks at the ground as he finishes off the last sentence and kicks a stick into a tree. He then looks around quickly as if he expects an assassin to ambush him, before looking at each of the group members in turn. He notices Wilks then, but instead of change the subject off of his own question, he pretends he didn't.

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Wed May 11, 2005 11:51 am

*trotting along silently in the trees Asia sees Skotchy joining the group*
Oh good...this will be fun.
*leaping from the trees and landing a few feet from Skotch, she quickly bounces again towards him. Not very hard, her momentum alone will carry the two of them rolling end over end into the grass* *making a slight roar just to give Skotch enough time to brace himself, Asia hits him square in the chest and sends thme tumbling off the trail and into the grass, leaves and twigs fly, as they roll several times and come to a stop a few feet off the trail with Skotchy on his back and Asia's front paws on top of him. She was glad to see the happy little guy after a couple days of not seeing him. *purring enough to let Skotch know she's happy he's back she bumps him in the face with her nose and bites onto his collar and drags him to his feet*
Hey Lind, tell SKotch about what Simon did to you guys. Fighting you and locking you in a cell. Even stabbed me when I tried to get the key from him by force.
*pawing at Skotchy's backpack she manages to open it a bit and stuffs her nose in it smelling some sort of dried beef* What is that I smell? Where'd he get this from?

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Winsome
Bree Banter

Post by Winsome » Wed May 11, 2005 4:09 pm

shakes her head and laughs enjoying Asia's antics, almost tripping Bree as she bounds past her...*grins* realizing Asia did that on purpose! Well at least it's a relief from the stress and seriousness of our quest. We all need that just for a few moments. This thought makes her smile to herself thinking of the newest addition to their party, Wilkes. He is a most charming and civilized addition to our group and the light flirtation between the two of them was definitely a welcome distraction during the long hours of walking which could quickly lead to boredom. Her smile quickly turning to a huge grin as their halfling friend catches up to them. Uhoh!! He's missing his flask....*thinks to herself this should be quite a tale. BAH!! Simon..that cowardly traitor! *waits and glances at Lin in expectation of the forthcoming explanation*

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss are the things that die inside us while we still live ~Norman Cross

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Wed May 11, 2005 5:01 pm

450 XP to Winsome, Skotch, Asia, and Lindalas.

You're Zastaph, Wilkes, and Miquel away from the 750 XP bonus for having everyone post.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)