Roleplay June 13th

This forum is for in-character discussion.

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .
Roleplay June 13th

Post by Bedeo » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:09 pm

You stand at the top of a narrow tunnel leading deeper into the underdark, having fought your way through a plethora of savage fungi trolls. You search for causes behind the mysterious poisoning of the Urdinnir leaders, which have thus far remaind unsolved.

You arrived at this interesting junction after being met by Norr, son of the Urdinnir leader, who lead you to their village. You also encountered a Drow elf, who claimed to follow Ellistrae. He warned you that the armies of the Drow were even now battling the strange, twisted creatures that were emerging from a rift deeper within the Underdark, which had been created by chaotic Drow wizards, seeking greater power. While exploring the rift at this point would lead to your certain demise at the hands of the Drow legions, the rogue assured you that should you find a way to seal the rift, he would be able to create a diversion for you to sneak through and hopefully seal it once and for all.

You now venture deeper into the Underdark, accompanied by Norr (who isn't half bad with his hammer, the cunning little sod), in an effort stop the poisonings of the Urdinnir, so that you may gather more information on how to seal this rift

lindalas
Lindalas d'Ebo

Post by lindalas » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:34 am

As silence once again fall on the caves and only a trickle of blood from the last troll threatens to stain the floor where he fell Lindalas looks around himself with some introspective surprise.

"How on earth did I get here," he thinks to himself. "What happened to travelling the beautiful forests and seas? Didn't I just want to avenge my father? What strange course of events made me end up here, far beneath the earth, trying to help some dwarves? Worse still, our latest ally of sorts is a Drow!" Leaning his bow against the wall he rolls up his sleave and demonstratively pinches himself. "Nope, I guess I'm not asleep... or maybe I just dreamed I pinched myself."

Looking up he sees Asia studying him with an amuzed look. "Sorry Asia, just trying to figure out how a noble elf like myself ended up in this dark, humid dungeon." He opens up his backpack and takes out some pieces of metal. "Have you ever seen anything as beautiful as this mithril?" He asks no one in particular. "And this," he points to another bar of metal with a dark, almost magical sheen. "This must be that living metal they were talking about. I wonder why they call it living. It seems just as inert as any other metal I've seen." He closes up his backpack and picks up his bow again.

"Friends," he says and walks over towards the ramp down. "I believe we have some more trolls to deal with. Are we ready?"

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:38 am

With his one good eye squinted, Whipple watches Lindalas speak.

"Now you're talking. All you're mushy touchy-feely stuff was making my head spin. Let's put the fear of Whipple into those trolls!"

You can't help but notice, though, that Whipple slinks back to his customary spot at the rear of the group when he is finished his speech.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)