Roleplay May 2nd

This forum is for in-character discussion.

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .
Roleplay May 2nd

Post by Bedeo » Mon May 01, 2006 10:59 am

You stand beside the bloody body of the former master of this strange place. His journal, when read, describes a gradual spiral into what could only be called utter madness. Behind you, the gradually changing corpses of various animals litter the floor, mutating slowly from their once horrific shapes into more recognizeable ones. You can only ponder what foul magic was wrought here, and which of these, including the giant red dragon, which so recently taunted you, was the cause of the final demise of the wizard.

With all of the creatures dead, you feel that perhaps peace will now come to the small mountain community once more.

Sorry that I took so long to put this up. Game on Tuesday once again, don't forget to upgrade to 1.67.

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Tue May 02, 2006 12:41 pm

Whipple takes a deep breath, and exhales, with some tension visibily leaving his body. He never looks fully relaxed, though.

"Not bad, not bad at all. We're um, getting better at this, aren't we?"

He looks around at the rest of his companions as he awaits their reply. His eyes convey the look of one seeking approval, but underlying it all is a look much like that of a cowering dog expecting to be smacked.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Miguel
Miguel Marrakesh

Post by Miguel » Tue May 02, 2006 3:44 pm

Miguel lumbers over and glowers at Whipple.

"We were already pretty good at this before you came along."

He holds the scowl for a few more moments before breaking out in a grin full of crooked teeth.

"Now we'll be even better!"

He gives Whipple a slap on the back, eliciting a grimace from the gnome.

lindalas
Lindalas d'Ebo

Post by lindalas » Tue May 02, 2006 4:26 pm

"Good?" Lindalas looks at Mig and Whipple with exasperation. "Our performance was disgraceful back there! Running into those demons like a bunch of amatures and getting our behinds handed to us! I'm sorry to admit that I was right in the middle of it and have to take part of the blame. However I cannot believe you stand there patting yourselves on the back. I guess that we should be happy Mig got stuck among those rocks so that he could come back and resurrect us, but I'm still dismayed! Lets learn from our mistakes instead of bask in the rather puny glory of our exploits." With that he turns on his heals and walk over to a corner of the room.