Roleplay for May 4, 2005 session

This forum is for in-character discussion.

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!
Roleplay for May 4, 2005 session

Post by Venture » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:12 pm

Simon stands on one side of the cell door, the rest of you on the other. Simon has offered to free the rest of the group in exchange for the promise not to turn on him. Fighting could be heard on Simon's side of the door after the exchange with him. He now appears to be back outside the door once again . . .
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 4:27 pm

shocked and disbelieving...SIMON BETRAYED US!! How could I be so stupid? ..trusting a greedy, mercenary half orc. *rolls eyes at her own stupidity and the perilous situation Bree and her comrades now find themselves in* Thinking to herself, Bree begins praying to Tiranda, justice will be forthcoming very soon for Simon. Tiranda will not allow this heinous crime to go unpunished. *grim and determined smile* Now, how to get out of this prison!?!

lindalas
Lindalas d'Ebo

Post by lindalas » Wed May 04, 2005 6:24 pm

Lindalas lips and tongue are bloody for him biting on it. "How could I let this happen? The others had trusted my judgement and I knew Simon was up to no good. When Simon called out about the big room, it felt wrong. Everything just happened too fast. If he does get us out of this mess I guess I won't have to kill him, to do so would just be spitful and evil and I cannot stand that. However, I'm not sure I can be associated with such a lowlife. At the very least any aid to Simon will be purely accidental on my part. I just have to remember that using evil to combat evil leads nowhere. What shall we do? What do I recommend to the others? Can we allow Simon anywhere near the dagger? Will allowing him to live jeopardize our mission and our lives? I will have to talk to Zap about it when we have a chance."