Roleplay for February 1, 2006

This forum is for in-character discussion.

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!
Roleplay for February 1, 2006

Post by Venture » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:18 pm

You can almost feel the weight of the stone above you, as you proceed through the depths below the kobold lair. You seek the password that will open the door in the lair above, and hopefully lead you further into the lair.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:44 pm

Sissfus, currently in the form of a giant Minotaur, trudges down the passageway and swings his rather large axe repeatedly at the door baring your path. Bellows of "ME SMASH DOOR" can be heard ringing down the corridor, and splinters of wood fly from his axe blade with each swing.

lindalas
Lindalas d'Ebo

Post by lindalas » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:18 am

Lindalas leans over and shakes the little kobold (not so gently). "Wake up Sissfus! Wake up! You're having another nightmare." As Siss slowly opens his eyes Lindalas continues "You were screaming and shouting about some door. I understand it was frustrating for the Minotaur within you not to be able to smash it earlier but hopefully we wont need that. The outcast kobold is probably hiding somewhere in these tunnels. With some luck she'll be able to help us. Now stop shouting in your sleep!"

TymeSage
Zastaph Mantric

Post by TymeSage » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:53 pm

ZastaphMantric was scared up badly from his meditation by this racket. he frowned and cursed his violent comrades. 'why are they so fixated on violence' he thought and shook his head. a quick and mean stab with a magical dagger can do the same and shows way more style...

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:16 pm

((I actually thought we were walking down the corridor to another door, but anyyyywa....))

Sissfus leaps to his feet in fright, as Lindalas shakes him awake, he is quickly surrounded by a bright nimbus of light, and when it fades, he stands there in his normal form

"What do you think you're doing, Lind?? I almost took your foot off with that sword! Don't wake me so suddnely next time"

Shaking his head, he wanders over to the edge of camp, and begins to stand watch