Roleplay for September 28, 2005

This forum is for in-character discussion.

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:30 pm

Asia watchs the two and feels bad for little Skotch, though his dagger is probably best kept away from him for now.

Rumaging through her backback she finds what she wants. She takes a bit of twine and ties it to the bottle neck of ale and loops it around Silks neck. "go see if Skotchie wants this, but don't let him get it right away". Smiling she send Silk over to Skotch.

Silk comes up behind Skotch, and gets a gentle but firm bite on the backside of his trousers and begins to pull.

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:58 pm

Sissfus glares at Skotch for a moment and then shakes his head and snorts in consternation.

"Fine, Skotch, have it your way" he growls as he slides his new rapier home in its sheath across his back and Alantha into his belt.

He turns and nods to Sebo as he stalks across the room to lean against the pillar "You have my thanks, Sebo. Your rewards are most gracious" he says

Miguel
Miguel Marrakesh

Post by Miguel » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:47 pm

Miguel reads through the book Sissifus found, seeking clues to how to deal with the Faceless One's acolytes.

"These dogs are the ones trying to get the elves and dwarves to kill each other off - we have to let the two sides know about this and get their help to go hunt down the damn acolytes."

"Back to the surface I say, then this swamp!"

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:59 pm

Let's see . . . that's 450 XP for Lindalas, Miguel, Skotch, Sissfus, and Asia. Did I miss anyone?
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:42 pm

I think that is everyone who is playing tonight....does that count as everybody participating in the RP Forum?

Long shot I know..thought I'd try it. :wink:

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:41 pm

Or how about extra for reaching two pages of roleplay almost? *grin*

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:43 pm

Tunari wrote:I think that is everyone who is playing tonight....does that count as everybody participating in the RP Forum?

Long shot I know..thought I'd try it. :wink:
I guess it depends on whether Wilks shows up . . .
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:31 pm

I thought Boomer's post a while back was before he moved. And his cable company was hopefully going to get his internet connection up late this afternoon at his new place.

So, he actually couldn't get into the RP forums to post, since he has been without internet. :D