Roleplay for September 14, 2005

This forum is for in-character discussion.

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!
Roleplay for September 14, 2005

Post by Venture » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:24 pm

The battle finished, you stand over the bodies of the duergar and, from the holy symbols they wore, what appeared to be acolytes of the Faceless One. You can only imagine what they were doing together.

A short while earlier, on the body of the tough duergar sentry, you found a note that suggested that someone had orchestrated the tension between the elves and dwarves, in order to get the dwarves away from the gates to the Upperdark.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:26 am

Sissfus wanders past the scene of the battle, in the direction the group of faceless ones emerged from. Crouching down, he examines the ground, looking for signs of traffic, and the direction that they came from.

"So where the hells is this Simnick bastard? If he isn't in league with these..then he'd be a small pile of flesh on the ground by now" He looks around hopefully, but seeing no faces that he recognises, he grumbles and stands up.

lindalas
Lindalas d'Ebo

Post by lindalas » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:13 pm

"I can't say I'm surprised. The fact that the faceless ones were up to no good is old news, as is the fact that someone is trying to create a war between the dwarves and the elves. This seems to fit just fine into the prediction of the coming of an old evil. I don't know enough history myself and I'm sure Wilks can correct me, but it sure seems like these faceless ones are deciples of Karom... I'll let you draw your own conclusions. Needless to say we've got to stop them. While I do miss Simon's sword (not to mention his excellent ability to act as a meat shield), I am glad we don't have to debate the monetary rewards for embarking on this journey. It simply has to be done to save each and everyone's home and life."

Turning to Sissy: "Now where do you think that guy Simnick is? He'd look great with a few of my arrows coming out his neck."

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:51 am

450 XP to Lindalas and Sissfus.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:35 pm

Shakes his head and shrugs at Lindalas

"Not a clue, I'm sure his spine could use a little stiffening though...say with a length of rapier?"

He sniggers evily and then turns his head and yells at Wilks "Dwarf boy...you seem to know a lot about ancient lore...ever heard of this faceless one?"