Anyone interested Co-Dming evil players campaign?

For Naeldor discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Boomer
Wilks Wildfire
Anyone interested Co-Dming evil players campaign?

Post by Boomer » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:02 pm

My old co-dm might be quitting because her computer can't handle nwn. Just wanted to ask if anyone here would be interested in co-dming a evil player campaign Sunday nights 8:00 pm eastern time.
Its a bit different compared to other campaigns in that the players are evil, ruthless, and very sarcastic... ok the sarcastic part is with any campaign.

Boomer

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:55 pm

Couldn't do the Evil thing. I'm having enough trouble playing through the Evil Dark Brotherhood quests of Oblivion. lol My first few "marks/targets" I was ok killing, a pirate, a warlord, and a drugy. But I just had to kill 5 people in a house and they all seemed pretty innocent..was feeling guilty. lol My Oblivion character is an all around nice guy type character.

So, I guess I can't play the Evil characters or situations very well.

And before anyone says anything, no Asia is NOT evil, a bit of an attititude, but generally good. lol

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

lindalas
Lindalas d'Ebo

Post by lindalas » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:28 pm

I don't recall Asia running to my side as Simon and Skotty ran amok on the poor beduins many moons ago. As far as I can recall I was the only one standing up for what is good in the world. That said, I do agree that Asia tends to have a good heart (unlike others that don't even have a heart).