Aielund Saga

For Naeldor discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Tunari
Asia
Aielund Saga

Post by Tunari » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:52 pm

Anyone play this series? The Aielund Trilogy. I downloaded it from the vault today. I was going to skip part one and start at part two (bit higher level) and load it to play around with in SP. I finished Doom3 so I need something else to play around with and don't feel like buying anything new just yet. Spend too much on games and dvds as it is. lol Need to limit myself some.

This wasn't anyting we were thinking of playing later is it?

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:05 pm

Not familiar with that. For single player mods, Lindalas might be the one to talk to. He had recommended some a while back that he liked.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:03 pm

I played through part 1 and liked it a lot

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:15 pm

Well I've been playing through part two for a couple days, very well done. Good plot stories and characters (not the super chatty NPCs that you need to click on and drag through too much info), good design and layout, having fun and almost done with part two (I turned it on last night and played most of the night). lol

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

TymeSage
Zastaph Mantric

Post by TymeSage » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:43 pm

I am playing it atm (part 3) with an NWC-group. fine stuff.
Magic lies in the eye of the Beholder

Tunari
Asia

Re: ...

Post by Tunari » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:52 am

TymeSage wrote:I am playing it atm (part 3) with an NWC-group.
That could take a while if it is a weekly group. Lot's of little side quests and places to visit. I am a good ways into part 3 now as well. Playing on your own in SP you can really move through these things pretty quickly, especially if you play a few or more hours at a time a few days in a row. And there isn't any RP so to speak, just the dialog with NPCs. I am sure I'll be onto part IV by the end of the week. lol

Then I'll have to find some more to play.

TymeSage
Zastaph Mantric

Post by TymeSage » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:35 pm

...yes, it is slowly progressing indeed. especially because we are all heavy roleplayers. :)
Magic lies in the eye of the Beholder

lindalas
Lindalas d'Ebo

Post by lindalas » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:17 pm

Tyme... could you please post in the other forum as well... the question is, can you play on Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays and, specifically, can you play tonight?