Game Day

For Naeldor discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .
Game Day

Post by Bedeo » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:39 am

While not critical, it would be easier for me to play on another day. This hasn't been the cause of me missing days in the past, and I doubt that it will be in the future (it was Verizon's fault last week, I swear) it would be much more convenient for me if we were able to play on any other day.

Are you folks bound to wednesday by schedules, or flexible for other days in the week to be made possible?

Just a thought.

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:48 am

I could play on another day if need be. Other days that would work for me would be Tuesday or Thursday.

If I recall from the past times we had discussed other days, Wed was the only day for some people(as far as a weekday/evening). Think it was the only day for Boomer, and I think Zas and maybe Lind also. Not sure, that was a while back also, things could have changed.

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:50 pm

I can play on Mondays and Tuesdays. Come football season, I'd miss the occasional Monday game to watch MNF if it was a game of interest (usually the Eagles).
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

lindalas
Lindalas d'Ebo

Post by lindalas » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:24 pm

I should be fine with any weekday (Monday-Thursday).

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:27 pm

Miguel, what about you?

I'm still without internet at home. Verizon, after taking a cheque card for 18 months, decided that they could no longer do so, and cut me off without notice.....they said they'd have me back up on friday last week, and still nothing. I'm hoping to get it sorted out tonight, but there is a small possiblity that I may be unable to make the game on Wednesday, I'll let you know.

If I can't get back on Wed, would you have a problem with rescheduling for later in the week, or would you prefer to skip? Tuesday works best for me in terms of when I can DM in general.

Miguel
Miguel Marrakesh

Mig unavailable Wednesdays for a while

Post by Miguel » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:46 pm

Actually, Tuesdays would work better for me. I was about to post that Mig is going on vacation for 3 months, because I'm starting a class that meets on Wednesday afternoons (my first class is next week, April 26th).

If y'all decide on another day that would be great!

Miguel

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:00 pm

hmm, looks like Tuesday would be a good day for everyone who has psoted so far. We need to hear thoughts from Boomer and Tymesage.

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Boomer
Wilks Wildfire

tuesday works

Post by Boomer » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:15 pm

Tuesday works for me! Just got internet now. So besides being Tuesday, will the game be on the same time as before?

Boomer

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:37 pm

Think we are talking about the same time since it hasn't been brought up yet, so it would just be the day. I'm pretty good with the time now, 4:30 start out here. I could leave earlier if we HAD to change the time, but would rather keep it the same.

It appears everyone so far is ok with a change to Tuesdays. We still need to hear from Tymesage.