room for one more tomorrow?

For Naeldor discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Tunari
Asia
room for one more tomorrow?

Post by Tunari » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:51 am

Hey everyone.

There is a 80%, maybe 70%...or 60%, yes a 60% chance I got Winsome to join us tomorrow night. I usually talk her every couple months see what's new. Anyway, she might be feeling up to it, we'll see.

I always tell her we'd love to have her back, hope that's ok? Since we seem to be down Nitricity and Boomer also, it couldn't hurt to have her around a couple times a month if she can. Not sure if she'd be up for more then that, hence I think she is a little hesitant about trying to play knowing she might not be able to make it a lot. I told her not to worry about it.

Does this all sound ok with everyone? Think she'll need to level up, can't remember last time she was in game what level she was, but I am sure it is down a couple at least. Is the server gonna be up half hour early as usual, in case she makes it and Bree needs adjusting?

Tunari :D

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:15 am

I don't have a problem with it.

Boomer will be joining us as well, he just doesn't check naeldor.com much so I tracked him down at NWC

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:10 am

Fine with me, and yes, I can put the server up 30 minutes early.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:34 pm

Winsome is not well enough to attend tonight, poor thing. She thinks she'll will be able to next week. :)

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:00 pm

Who was winsome again? I forget...the cannibal?

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:25 pm

No, that character Angie played by Hades_One, and another player name also, he had two payer names.!!

Winsome is the player name, her character was Bree Banter, cleric. Same kind as Mig I think (God that is, not half-orc lol). Winsome also played with us as a couple different characters summer before last when we played the weekend mod series with V.

That's Winsome.

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:25 pm

I wonder what ever happened to Hades_One. He hung around for several months, but once the Angie storyline was resolved, he disappeared without a word. He always seemed a bit troubled, so I hope he just lost interest, and nothing bad happened.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)