Good job Bedeo

For Naeldor discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Tunari
Asia
Good job Bedeo

Post by Tunari » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:04 pm

Congrats to your first game as DM Bedeo. Great job. Thanks for stepping up and taking on the job. V seems to enjoy playing again as well.

Nice job with the atmosphere and surroundings using the shout command, good use of tells to lead us around and give clues. Nice tie in with Sis and his current condition and use of him as a lead in.

Very very good job, thanks again. Thanks for you also Zas helping out.

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:02 am

Yes, great session. Very immersive and nice atmosphere. Looking forward to next week.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:20 pm

Aww, shucks. Thanks guys! I promise to remember next session that /p whil I'm posessing an npc makes you unable to hear me, I spent a good 5-10 minutes straight RPing with myself.

Thanks to Zap too, I appreciated the encouragement and the confidence having someone else there provided.

Please don't kill my skeletons so fast next time, though, I didn't get to abuse all of you as I'd have liked to.

TymeSage
Zastaph Mantric

Post by TymeSage » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:30 pm

...I enjoyed it greatly to be your Co-DM, Bedeo. looking forward to tonights session. :)
Magic lies in the eye of the Beholder