Next module - some changes from the usual

For Naeldor discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!
Next module - some changes from the usual

Post by Venture » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:28 pm

Just a heads up on 2 things for the next module, Lazybones' Paths of Shadow:

1) Lazybones built it using Supply Based Resting. Here is his description of the system: SBR replaces the old HCR time-based rest limitations. Rest is now limited to "Restful Objects" like beds in inns, or to supply kits that are purchased in stores. Supply kits are heavy and expensive, although a special version for rangers and druids (who can "live off the land" better) that is lighter and cheaper is available. Supply kits are a fairly abstract concept and are supposed to represent food, blankets, tents, and other gear needed for survival in the wild. To use a supply kit, just hit "R" twice. If you have a kit, you will create a temporary campsite that can be used by everyone in the group to rest.

(I believe there are supply kits available for purchase. If not, I can make some available).

2) You will start in a tavern, instead of the DMFI start area. Feel free to RP or talk OOC until game time, as you prefer, but stay in the tavern until we are ready to begin. (So, feel free to use the roleplay forum to roleplay stepping through the portal . . .)
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

TymeSage
Zastaph Mantric

Post by TymeSage » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:59 am

I just saw, that I misread the date of this gamesession! I was thinking it takes place next week. silly me cannot read dates... :(

so sorry, guys! :( :(

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:23 am

You know, I just did the same thing! SO sorry folks!

How did it go?

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!

Post by Venture » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:15 pm

We only had 3, so we postponed until this coming Wednesday. I will send out an email this time, as it has been pointed out that many folks no longer check out NWC.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)