Sissfus and others

For Naeldor discussion that doesn't fit anywhere else

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .
Sissfus and others

Post by Bedeo » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:21 pm

So, I've really been enjoying the roleplay with Sissfus becoming a shifter....Venture thought up a wonderful plot all by himself to let me do it and it's made me very happy. I also think that the ideas Tunari introduced were great...losing himself in the shapes somewhat due to his lack of experience, and my addition of the crystal pulling him back from the brink.

I thought it would be interesting to get a bit of a discussion going about what you enjoy about each character we play with, including yourself.

Personally, I like the interaction that Skotch causes, the problems, the retorts and arguments, and Wilks attempting to get into everyone's pants is hilarious at times. Zap though, I think I'll have to mock icly some more about his prissy attitude...

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for Sissfus' next feat at level 12 (2700 exp away, and humanoid shape..which apears to be much much fun)? he currently has expertise and improved expertise and iron will. I'm looking for something to add variation.

Tunari
Asia

Re: Sissfus and others

Post by Tunari » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:31 pm

Bedeo wrote:Also, does anyone have any suggestions for Sissfus' next feat at level 12 (2700 exp away, and humanoid shape..which apears to be much much fun)?
Can you get Female Wench humanoid form? That would appreciated, keep Wilks away from Asia before she stabs him. :wink:

Asia is fun to play. No matter class or alignment, she is a female character. So she is completey unpredictable!! lol Just like a real woman. lol Never know what is going through her(character) or their(real ones) heads. lol

*wonders what crazy female he will wind up dating from online dating sites next. Have gone out with one from Yahoo, and one from Lavalife so far. Maybe try Match next* lol

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:33 pm

Hey, if it makes you feel any better...I met my partner online and just moved halfway around the world to live with her. Mabey -I'm- the one who is crazy

TymeSage
Zastaph Mantric

Post by TymeSage » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:30 pm

...confess it Tunari! you are just doing field research for Asia. :P

Bedeo
The New Boss . . .

Post by Bedeo » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:59 pm

and how effectively this research is being put into place IC! The likness to someone who needs a hug-yourself jacket is amazing!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:38 pm

Yep, want Asia to be as crazy as a real woman. Lot's of dating experience has gone into her, a few long term girlfriends, and an ex-fiancee... Yep, she's coming along nicely.

Wait till I start rp'ing her Monthly PMS!! Everyone in the party better be stocked up on healing kits and potions. And enemies beware......she is going to be rabid!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:39 pm

dang it! wasn't logged in again.

Tunari wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Yep, want Asia to be as crazy as a real woman. Lot's of dating experience has gone into her, a few long term girlfriends, and an ex-fiancee... Yep, she's coming along nicely.

Wait till I start rp'ing her Monthly PMS!! Everyone in the party better be stocked up on healing kits and potions. And enemies beware......she is going to be rabid!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...