OLD: What has been your favorite adventure? (Round 3)

Discuss the latest poll from www.naeldor.com here

Moderators:Venture, Bigbluepaw

Venture
It's Bunderstuck damnit!
OLD: What has been your favorite adventure? (Round 3)

Post by Venture » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:42 am

We are up to the third and final series of modules to vote for in the "favorite mod" poll. The choices this week:

Harsh Beginnings
This adventure started at the orphanage where Simon was raised, and led to the rescue of Simon's "uncle." You met his mean old Aunt Harsh, and had a long fight at a fortress west of Spectaro. You then headed south, where you ultimately were captured by Gand Shakeshaft (leader of the Tiger Claw bandits) and Zadric Dreadknife (leader of the Spectaro Assassins' Guild), in a trap built by Gathtaren, the drow you met in the Upperdark.

The Black Helms' Terror
This involved apparent pillaging and plundering by the Black Helms, a mercenary group based in Spectaro. Your journeys took you to Tharse, and ultimately to Spectaro. You dealt with a black market weapons dealer, met the real Black Helms in hiding in a forest, were attacked by assassins, and finally learned that the Black Helms were being framed by the Assassins' Guild, in the hopes that the Helms' close ties with the king and queen would weaken the power of the throne.

The Hunt for Alantha Chath
This is the current adventure. Scotch's dagger, found in the Upperdark, is said to be a tool of great evil. You have pursued it from Slave Isle, to Ransar, and now to Woodvale, where you have learned that the Woodvale elves still exist. You have now recovered a gem which you hope is the key to destroying the evil of the dagger.

Xaltor's Tower
This tower is located in Spectaro, and was said to be deserted but deadly. You journeyed into it, finding a strange and magically place, with many foul beasts and pitfalls. You ultimately encountered Xaltor himself, or what was once Xaltor, and found a cure for the wizard-turned-troll Zelth. Sissfus also left the company after this adventure, returning home.
Last edited by Venture on Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venture

So you talk to yourself and what do you know /
You answer back with a "Don't say so?"

(from "Something to Say" by the Connells)

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:55 pm

I'd say the Hunt is the best of these listed. Sad I missed so much of of it. Has been a great one with lots of twists and turns along the way.

Tunari :)

lindalas
Lindalas d'Ebo

Post by lindalas » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:30 pm

I agree, the hunt has been great so far! The Tower wasn't bad either (I think... I might have missed part of that).

Nitricity
Skotch Bippins

Post by Nitricity » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:38 pm

My... poor... sweet... alanta :cry:

Definately the best one yet *thumbs up*

Tunari
Asia

Post by Tunari » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:41 pm

Dangit, did it again. Don't reliaze that sometimes it does not log me in automatically. Can ya make it so guests can't post or something so I realize? lol :)
Anonymous wrote:I'd say the Hunt is the best of these listed. Sad I missed so much of of it. Has been a great one with lots of twists and turns along the way.

Tunari :)

Justice, voiceless, unseen, seeth thee when thou sleepest and when thou goest forth and when thou liest down. Continually doth she attend thee...